*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kristy
  2. Centuries after the expansion
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798177-PregWorld/cid/1991671-Kristy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1798177
A world where everyone is a woman and all women are pregnant. No men and no flat bellies.
This choice: Option 3 (teen)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kristy

    by: Unknown
Kristy was her mother's daughter. She loved her body, kept to herself, and was quite aware of the lack of men in the world. Her mother, Kalee, was a science fiction author writing about other worlds beyond them, but before then, she was a teenaged boy named Caleb. You could say he was surprised by the change, and while he was, he enjoyed. Let's get on with the story.

Kristy woke up to a kick in her belly. She tried ignoring it and simply going back to sleep, but then she felt another kick, and another and another until it turned into a storm.
"Ugh, fine," she said in submission and sat herself up. She proceeded to prop herself onto the wall behind her bed and rub her belly. She knew it would be many years before the babies would be born and her mother helped come up with ways to make it easier.
She got up out of bed and moved to the bathroom. There she caught the reflection in the mirror and remembered how cute she was.
http://s1124.photobucket.com/component/D...
She wore a bra to bed because it felt more comfortable on her belly than a t-shirt. As per the necklace, she and her mother were of the Christian faith. They weren't open about this, but then again, in a world where the thing people associate it is anti-gay and it's impossible to have a hetrosexual relationship, people aren't going to like you.
After using the bathroom, Kristy went back to her bedroom to get dressed in something more suitable. She removed her sweat pants and replaced them with leggings. For her torso, she put on a dress shirt, a vest, and a tie. And she finish of her apparel with a fedora.
Kristy went to the living room where her mother was working. She was more of a stay-at-home type, so when she wrote it was with as much comfort as possible. Not to anyones' surprise, Kalee was hot.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/8b9b099d65692...
"Good morning, sweetheart," she said cheerfully.
"Morning, mom," Kristy replied as went into the kitchen for coffee. After E-Day, caffeinated beverages were remade to not have any harmful effects on the populous, as was needed.
"So, how do you sleep?" Kalee asked.
"Not well," Kristy answered, "There was a lot less squirming, but I still didn't have that much rest."
"Maybe you should them lullabies," the mother suggested.
"Perhaps," the daughter agreed with. Her mom's advice never steered her wrong before.
After coffee, Kristy turned her attention to breakfast. She put bread in the toaster and took out want she needed for a bowl of cereal. She prepared it on the coffee table and went back to the kitchen when the toast was ready, returning with it on a plate.
After dunking her toast in her cereal and taking a bite out of it, Kristy's mom said "So, I have a new girlfriend. Thoughts?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Congratulations"

*Noteb*
2. "What are you, nuts!?"

*Noteb*
3. "What about me and you?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BellyLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798177-PregWorld/cid/1991671-Kristy