*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798597-New-to-this-world/cid/1159982-The-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1798597
you wake up to find your self in a new world!
Chapter #1

The beginning!

    by: 121bluefox
it was a normal day for you. walking home from your auntie's were you go to get some time to yourself. then you pass your friends house. they were currently doing homework so they couldn't come out yet. this just made your day worse. this was because your drawings were burned by some of the 'cooler kids'.

then you look up and see a shooting star. you wish for a better life, and more friends. you then laugh at yourself for thinking it would work. but then you see the wishing star hit the ground in a nearby field. thinking that it would be cool to get the stone you wished on you run to the crash sight.

when you get there you find a light blue stone that is pulsing red. you go to pick it up when you are suddenly hit by an electric pulse from the stone. then everything goes black....

when you wake up you find yourself on a beach with water thats as blue and clear as the sky. then you notice that something is different, you feel that in some way your different. You look into your reflection to find that your now a human-like...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. hedgehog

2. fox

*Noteb*
3. cat

*Noteb*
4. echidna

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 121bluefox (UN: 121bluefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
121bluefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798597-New-to-this-world/cid/1159982-The-beginning