*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800907-Embarrassing-Revenge/cid/1166023-Jessie-is-on-the-swim-team-and-Lauren-alte
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1800907
Two girls were great friends, but have become enemies. Nows its payback time
This choice: Jessie is on the swim team and Lauren "alters" her suit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessie is on the swim team and Lauren "alte...

    by: Angela
Lauren wanted Jessie's humiliation to be as full as possible, and as public as possible, so she developed her plan. She talked to a group of people in advance who she thought would help - some nerdy boys who would just love to see an attractive girl naked, girls who didn't like Jessie and who would thus enjoy seeing Jessie embarrassed and exposed, and a couple of lesbian girls who were annoyed that Jessie was so modest she wouldn't even get naked in front of other girls in the locker rooms if she could help it. Lauren told them all to be ready, and to bring cameras if possible, since she was planning to make Jessie the unwitting star of a big show.

Then Lauren managed to swap Jessie's swimwear with some she had prepared, which was identical in appearance but:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Angela (UN: angelasaxon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800907-Embarrassing-Revenge/cid/1166023-Jessie-is-on-the-swim-team-and-Lauren-alte