*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800907-Embarrassing-Revenge/cid/1234592-Lauren-models-for-an-art-class-which-Jessie-is-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1800907
Two girls were great friends, but have become enemies. Nows its payback time
This choice: Lauren models for an art class which Jessie is in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lauren models for an art class which Jessie is in

    by: Daring_burlinski
It had been tight times for Lauren money wise lately. She was running low on her savings and needed to find some work to help pay the bills. Lucky for her, while walking through campus, Lauren saw a flyer posted requesting a model for the Art class that paid very well. Despite being somewhat self conscious about her curvy body, Lauren decided to take the job, considering the situation she was in.

Before she knew it, the day of the first class came and Lauren arrived, dressed reasonably in a dress but with a bag with various clothes she could change into need be. The professor of the class introduced himself to her. He was a young man, very attractive. Lauren practically melted when he complimented her on her bravery and confidence. She didn't really understand what was so brave but she accepted the compliment anyways, happy to keep chatting. But soon the class filled with students.

Lauren was shocked to see the familiar face of her rival Jessie sitting in the class, with a devilish grin on her face. Lauren blushed and looked away from her, telling herself to ignore her.

Eventually the professor clapped his hands to silence the chatter of the 30 or so students, all seated in front of their stations.

"Alright class, this is Lauren, and she will be modeling for us today. Please be respectful, as she will be modeling..."

You have the following choices:

1. "In the nude"

2. "as a school girl"

*Noteb*
3. "the female form outdoors" (in a bikini)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daring_burlinski (UN: daring_b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800907-Embarrassing-Revenge/cid/1234592-Lauren-models-for-an-art-class-which-Jessie-is-in