*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blue Panties
  2. Luna's Wedgie Story!
  3. Choose a girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1229269-Blue-Panties
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Blue Panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blue Panties

    by: Stephen
"ah blue panties" Pansy laughed "Well I guess your just showing off the Ravenclaw colors" She and her friends laughed. Pansy raised her wand (whenever Pansy lifts her wand it makes Luna's wedgie worse and lifts Luna higher into the air, If Pansy lowers her wand it doesn't fix the wedgie it just lowers Luna down) "Higher Pansy higher!" one of the other girls laughed. Pansy raised her wand (Luna being probable 4 feet off the ground) "owowow" Luna said in pain "whats the matter Loony?" Pansy mocked "is it to painful for you?" Pansy lifted Luna up another foot or two "please" Luna begged, still with a softer voice "I never bothered you" "Here's alittle fact about us slytherin's" Pansy said looking at her wand then back up at Luna "We just do what we want!" Pansy lifted her wand higher "ow" Luna said softly. After about another minute of wedgieing, Pansy spinning Luna around in the air or bouncing her up and down, Pansy said "alright Luna, time to come down" Pansy started lowering Luna to the ground "no Pansy wait" one of the girls said "hang her on the tree!" This made Luna (who had been looking down at the ground) look up a them "hang her please pansy!" "I don't know" Pansy laughed "she looks like she's in alot of pain" "please hang her!" the other girl said "nah you probable shouldn't" the third girl said "i have a bad feeling if we hang her that something will happen" The girls looked up at Luna "its your call Pansy" "I know what to do" Pansy smiled.

You have the following choices:

1. Hang Luna on the tree

2. Let her down (still another wedgie involved)

3. Luna gets off free!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stephen (UN: wedgieman77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1229269-Blue-Panties