*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1250222-Hang-Luna-on-the-tree
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Hang Luna on the tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hang Luna on the tree

    by: NP
She lifted up Luna by her panties higher and the excruciating pain got even worse for Luna. Luna noticed they were going to hang Luna on the oak tree she was standing next to. "OW! Please let me down, you've had you fun." Luna pleaded in response to the pain getting worse. "Not yet, there's still much more to come," Pansy replied with the devil grin's on her face.

Pansy lowered Luna's panties onto a stiff tree branch that was near the top. "There we go! Now you're be there for a while. And don't try to get revenge because this time we made it easy on you." Pansy said mischievously. The panties were higher than Luna's head before they tore and she fell.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Luna plans revenge.

2. Luna doesn't plan revenge.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NP (UN: noahpollard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1250222-Hang-Luna-on-the-tree