*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2477308-an-atomic-wedgie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: "...an atomic wedgie?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"...an atomic wedgie?

    by: FNS Harder SS-257
Luna shrunk back as Pansy pulled out her wand and pointed it at her. "Wingardian Leviosa!" the Slytherin girl cried. In a flash, Luna's green panties were stretched above the blonde-haired Ravenclaw's head. Luna whimpered as her panties cut deep into her womanly parts and lifted her off the ground. Then her vision went green as her panties were forced over her face and secured under her chin. All the girl could see was a sea of forest green, blinded by her own panties as she was.

She dropped to the ground with a yelp as Pansy cancelled the spell that was responsible for her current predicament then cried out in pain as someone's hand struck her across her backside. "Well?" Pansy asked and Luna turned towards the voice, unsure of what her tormenter was asking. "Are you going to just stand there all day? Not that anyone really cares, but I'd think that you'd want to be getting back to your room."

"Ah, yes, I'd like that," Luna managed to get out, gritting her teeth against the pain that her panties were causing her. "If you'd just remove my panties from my head..."

Pansy laughed, as did her cronies. "No, I'm not going to do that Loony. It's much more fun this way."

"Then at least can you point me in the right direction?" Luna asked. She quickly regretted that, as the next thing she knew, she had been lifted off the ground and was being spun in the air like a top. After a minute or so, the now incredibly dizzy girl was set back down where she stumbled a bit before regaining her footing.

"Okay, Ravenclaw tower is right in front of you," Pansy said. "Or maybe it's not. Who knows? Either way, you won't be able to remove that wedgie until you get back to your room. And I'll punish anybody who helps you, so make sure you don't ask for directions!" With that, the Slytherins left Luna alone, blinded by her own panties and hardly able to even walk straight her head was spinning so much.

A few tears made their way down Luna's face and she whimpered piteously into the panties that masked her face. Still, she set out, putting one foot in front of the other. Each step she took forced her panties further into her nether regions. Luna prayed that Pansy had been telling the truth about the direction she was facing. Otherwise, it would be a long and painful time for the Ravenclaw girl. Well, it was going to be long and painful regardless, Luna just hoped that it would be over sometime soon. After all, if she couldn't find her way back to her room, she'd most likely be sleeping in this atomic wedgie. That was not something she wanted at all.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2477308-an-atomic-wedgie