*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2987785-Pick-on-Hermione
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Pick on Hermione  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Pick on Hermione

    by: Dingo
You picked your wedgie and sat down, feeling miffed. Ginny advanced towards Hermione, who quite frankly looked as if she wanted to disappear.
“Fine!” She cried. “If you want to see my undies, I’ll do it!”
She reached into the front of her skirt, and all of a sudden, her light blue panties skyrocketed out of it. She made a face, obviously trying to hide the pain. Ginny snorted.
“Yeah, thats tame.”
Hermione blinked, clearly expecting a better reaction.
The light blue mesh of her panties was already stretched.
“So Mione, do you give yourself wedgies often?” Ginny asked. Hermione seemed to panic.
“Err, no.”
Ginny’s fingers wrapped around the waistband of her panties.
“Your panties seem to tell another story- OH’”
That was it, you had seized Ginny’s undies from behind in order to stop her from getting Hermione. You instantly stepped back, ready to run. But Ginny grabbed your skirt, pulling it down to your ankles. Hermione blushed seeing your tighty whities. Ginny hiked them up to your neck almost instantly, and your writhed desperately. But it was no use. They snapped over your head and then- into your mouth. You were pushed over, fumbling to get them off your head. Hermione squealed, her blue panties basically in shreds already. She had given herself a frontal wedgie in panic Ginny would do it instead, she in the process, they had torn.

You have the following choices:

1. Change panties

*Noteb*
2. The end

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dingo (UN: hoolabunga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2987785-Pick-on-Hermione