*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803329-One-Piece-GTS-Interactive/cid/1706557-The-Desert-Princess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Arts · #1803329
A Shrink/Giantess Interactive Story based on the anime One Piece
This choice: Vivi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Desert Princess

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
Nefertari Vivi, princess of Alabasta and heir to the throne, smiled as she gazed out of a tower window overlooking the fair capitol city of Alubarna, the desert landscape shifting so easily in the winds. The climate was fairly mild today for some reason, the heat not as exhausting or bearing down as it usually was. Even a gentle breeze flowed through her long blue hair, making her sigh in contentment at the cool wind.

She did have duties right now as a princess, but for now she had decided to escape to a far off tower in the castle, the highest peak, allowing a grand view of the country and all of its citizens and sand. She smiled, looking down. From here, they all almost looked like bugs scurrying about, and she chuckled, wondering what it'd be like to be this big and see the world as such. Vivi did allow herself such silly thoughts every now and again. She did travel with the strangest pirate crew and a rubber captain for a few months, so zany and insane things were pretty much a given.

In her daydream, she got up and intended to walk back to the main castle body, only to bump into a bookshelf quite roughly, sending a few items falling. "Oh!" The princess exclaimed, snapping out of her daze, wincing as books and heirlooms clattered to the floor. She sighed and knelt down, beginning to pick them all up and restore them to their proper places on the shelves, until her hand traced along a small medallion.

It was a blue-diamond scarab piece with a golden chain linking it altogether, giving it a fair, but simple elegance. Vivi held it in her palm, appreciating the necklace and the beauty of it. Her family had many treasures in store in a great vault, but this seemed to have been misplaced amongst dusty old books and scrolls. "What are you doing up here friend?" She chuckled, unclasping the necklace and putting it around her neck, the scarab falling snugly into her cleavage.

She got up and once again began walking to the exit of the tower, only taking a few steps before pausing. She could hear the sound of rock cracking and shifting ever so slightly. With her ears attuned to the sound, it seemed to be coming from right underneath her feet. After a minute or so of listening, the blue-haired beauty shrugged, thinking it was just the ancient tower groaning as it usually did with such an old age as it was.

Vivi began to walk once more, but stopped just before reaching the exit. Her eyes were now level with the top of the doorframe. "That...that can't be right." She said to herself, taking a step back, hearing the shifting of rocks once more. When she had come into the room, the top of the doorframe was easily above her head, and large enough to allow a tall figure such as her father or Inagram to pass through. Now, she would have to duck and crouch just to get through the passage.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide at the sight before her as the passageway's doorframe seem to lessen before her, now the top of it only chest height to her, her head almost touching the ceiling, blue strands of hair just brushing it. "What is going o-" Just as she took a step back, her foot went right through the floor, making her yelp a bit in panic. The desert princess looked down to see cracks running along the floor where she had stepped, her weight having caused enough damage to go right through solid stone with that last step.

"Maybe I should get on more solid ground..." She murmured to herself, trying to take gentle, tiptoeing baby steps, but only succeeded in making more cracks and bumping her head against the ceiling as she grew slowly.

"This is all so..." She sighed in exasperation, rubbing the spot where her head had hit the ceiling. "....Normal, I have to admit." Vivi shrugged. Adventures with the strawhat pirates had given her quite a taste for the strange. "Now, just need to figure out why I grew..." She muttered to herself, rubbing her chin thought. She would tap her foot, but didn't want to create anymore holes than need be in the floor.

Her fiddling hands eventually went to the scarab necklace, fingers gracefully rolling the piece around. Before her quizzical mind could go over it all, she winced a bit, her back now pressing up against the ceiling, forcing her to crouch just to keep from busting through the top of the tower. "Now this is just getting uncomfy...and impossible to get out of." Vivi sighed. She wouldn't even fit through the frame now without breaking anything.

As the seconds crawled by, more and more of her back pressed up against the ceiling, forcing her onto her hands and knees to get into a position low enough just to fit in the room. Her fine, elegant clothing was beginning to tear, and her feet were beginning to press up against the walls, making cracks form all over the room.

"Alright...alright. Maybe if I just stay still...nothing bad will happen."

The groaning sound of the tower straining against her weight and continuous size said otherwise.

"I...have to get out of here before this entire tower topples over." Vivi realized, mentally facepalming. She would physically facepalm, but that would send a shoot of cracks that would most definitely make the floor beneath her cave in.

Vivi took in a deep breath before kicking back with her right foot, easily smashing straight through the wall behind her. She repeated the process with her left leg, hopefully creating a hole big enough for her to fit through. Fortunately, the tower remained standing through the process of wall-demolishment. "Here I go..." Vivi said nervously to herself, beginning to crawl backwards, fitting her rear end through the hole. With a final push and a shove, she went flying out of the hole.

She had forgotten that there was nearly a three-hundred foot drop to the bottom.

Vivi screamed on the way down, unknown to the fact that she was beginning to grow once more.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803329-One-Piece-GTS-Interactive/cid/1706557-The-Desert-Princess