*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to Cody's room
  2. Road to Cody's room
  3. Pilot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1176527-Go-to-Codys-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Go to Cody's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to Cody's room

    by: LoneDynasty
As much as you would love to take one of there bodies for your own but you wanted to try and possess Cody your friend first and test your powers. You flow in to his room and saw him watch TV, "where the hell is Aaron, he should be here man, that tool is could be at a celebrity tour bus, ha the guy is 18 and he wants to do that? What a loser." Cody said as he keeps messaging your cell phone that was gone from the shooting star. "Keep talking dickweed" you said to yourself as you flow towards the room. You see Cody's sister Haley in her bedroom Facebooking with her friends. She was a cute as hell 17 teen year old, sister with a nice ass. She was half black and half white, and was damn fine. You wanted to ask her out but you didn't cause of Cody and the "best buds don't date each other sister thing". "But damn was she hot" you said as you where flying closer to her to get a better view. "Should I take Harley's sexy body and mess with Cody or should I just try and possess Cody and mess with him that way or not be a dick and change back to human form and tell him about your powers?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue your plan and try and possess Cody

2. Take Harley's body for your own

3. Tell Cody about your powers

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1176527-Go-to-Codys-room