*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Possess the hot maid
  2. Road to Cody's room
  3. Pilot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1824577-Possess-the-hot-maid
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Possess the hot maid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possess the hot maid

    by: Wataru-kun
You couldn't let off your eyes on the maid's sexy body. You think to yourself that you really want this body for a ride.

Then, you go cover yourself to the nearest toilet inside the hotel and transform yourself into the ghost form. You flew away from toilet to where the maid was.
Fortunately the maid was still there. She is now cleaning the hallroom. Because it's not a peak hours, you can slip your way through that maid easily.

When you are so close to that maid, you think about how sexy this maid again. Next, you lunge yourself to that maid's body and you enter her body flawlessly.

The maid was tripped when you possess her and then as you open your eyes, you see D-cup breasts hanging on your chest. It's really a different feeling than you usually have. You also realized that you no longer have your own penis, it is replaced by a vagina. You really want to touch yourself right now but the hallway is not an appropriate place to do that.

As you stand up, you got an idea to come to Cody's room while looking like this and pull a prank on him. But, you also want to explore your new body as this body is so really hot. So, which one will you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Cody's Room

*Noteb*
2. Follow your desire to explore your new body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wataru-kun (UN: darkcaesar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1824577-Possess-the-hot-maid