*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1863426-Go-straight-to-a-gay-bar-and-see-how-many-women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Go straight to a gay bar and see how many women are interested in you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go straight to a gay bar and see how many women...

    by: Bic
Still in the women's body you get a gay bar you walk in and see a lot of girls touching each other and having drinks. You walk take a couple of drinks and your drunk. A skipper comes up to you and ask your new around here arnt you. Sure i am you say all drunk. She picks you up and take you up and takes you to a private room. Wait what's going on you say all confused. Close your eyes. No this isn't right this isn't even my body. You fly out of the woman's body and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. possess the stripper

*Noteb*
2. leave the bar

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bic (UN: alfrado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1863426-Go-straight-to-a-gay-bar-and-see-how-many-women