*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1423919-A-One-sided-battle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1805454
Magic ring leads to female muscle growth and more
This choice: Mark wants to leave and they have a real, one-sided battle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

A One-sided battle

    by: Marknew
Alex pretended not to take any notice of Mark's time-delayed but now sudden shrinking.  In the blink of an eye she had become a head taller than he, her still growing chest was pushing closer and closer to his face, the breadth of her shoulders extended far beyond his narrow torso, and her arms were nearly as thick as his legs.  She shivered with excitement and her heart melted as she looked down at her adorable ’widdle’ boy!    She would give him what he wanted most, to be held close so he could not escape, to be crushed in her arms so that he could hardly breathe, to FEEL how much power she held over him, the massive superiority of her body, the vast difference in their strength, her ability to dominate him so easily, so casually.  It would be the most natural thing in the world.  It felt so right; it was just what she had always wanted too!  She would finally be at one with Mark, she would finally, literally, be the girl of his dreams.  

And why stop here?  If it’s muscle he wanted her to have, there was no limit!  She would make her muscles larger, harder, stronger than he could have ever imagined.  She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, swaying her powerful hips sexily as she anticipated his adoring, worshipping gazes, his hopeless, desperate desire and best of all, his enduring love.

Mark was becoming more and more frightened.  Minutes ago Alex was oversexed and over-endowed, spectacular yes but still normal, at least physically.  Now she had somehow become a massively muscled amazon and he had shrunk into a pathetic weakling.  Yet she acted like it was as typical as a drunk jock throwing up on Saturday night.  She was no longer harmless, especially to him.  He had to get out of there before she got any more ideas.

“Awww, now isn't this more like it!”  Alex said happily, looking down at Mark.  Her breasts thrust out on each side of his cheeks.

“Are you crazy?” Mark protested.  “Why would I ever want to be so weak!  If your tea really did this to me then give me your strong tea!  Give it to me right now!”

Alex laughed.  “I’m certainly NOT going to give you the strong tea! I know your secret; THIS is JUST what you want!  You don't WANT to be strong.  You want to be weaker than your girlfriend, the weaker the better.”  She cocked her arm next to his eyes and flexed, tingling with pleasure as his eyes glued themselves to the softball-size ball of muscle that popped out of her arm.  “Yeah!  See?  Have you ever seen a girl’s muscle as big as this?  Isn't it amazing?  Touch it.  Feel how hard it is. Feel my power!  Isn’t this great?  Can it be any better than this?”   

“No, no!  I DON’T want this!” he said and shook his head.  He pushed against her, trying to keep her at arm’s length but it was like pushing against a stone wall.

Alex looked puzzled for a moment, but then her face lit up.  “I get it!  You like to pretend you don't like it, like MAKING this happen against your will is another part of my power over you.  That's ok.  You can act like that; I know what you really want.” She looked down at his arms.  “Come on, let’s play!"  She started talking down to him as though he were a little boy. "Look at those teeny weeny mushy gushy little muscles on YOUR arm!  Aren't they CUTE!"

"Shut up!"

"Awwww, you want me to stop making fun, but you can't do anything to stop me. They look SO weak next to mine, now.  Go ahead and use 'em against me.  Try to push me away.  I know showing how weak you are just makes you hot!  You’ll see how much stronger I am.  And I know that's what you want!"

Mark grunted with frustration.  "This is NOT what I want!"

Alex laughed.  “Silly Mark!”  She tightened her pecs and saw his consternation at the hardness of her muscles. “Think about how my muscles are so much bigger than yours now.  Not just bigger, but harder too, denser, stronger, pound for pound and inch for inch -- though for you maybe we should talk about ounces and millimetres, get it?  Think about what it means for US!”

“There IS no US!  Shut UP about your fucking muscles!”  Mark screamed.  He punched her in the stomach and his fist stopped cold against the solid wall of her abs.  He tried again.  The second time was even less successful.

“Hee hee!  I don't need to tense them to protect myself from your little powder puff punches; I only did it because I know you want to feel the strength of my abs.  They’re SO solid!  Go on, hit me harder, as hard as you can.  I don't mind.  We're perfectly matched, just as I always knew we were.  I like feeling how -- ha ha -- strong YOU are.”

“Let me go!”  he shouted, raising his voice, loud enough to attract attention outside Alex's room.  That worried her, so she quickly told the ring not to let any sounds escape, which was much easier than keeping Mark quiet.  In fact, she actually liked the idea of his shouting and screaming without effect.  No one outside would hear them.  They wouldn't hear anyone outside.  No one would come in or go out.  It would be perfect time together, to really get to know each other.  Like a honeymoon.

Mark decided hitting her stomach repeatedly was a waste of time.  He had to convince her this was not a game, so he aimed higher this time, at her breasts, but her reflexes were amazingly fast and she caught his fist in her large hand.

“Oooh, that WOULD have hurt.  I may have ABS of steel, but my breasts are sensitive, you know?  You need to be nice to them,” she said, slightly hurt.  Thwarted again, Mark said nothing but looked up angrily.  Alex decided he had to be taught a lesson about how to play.  She pulled his arm higher, leaving his right side exposed, and flexed her right arm.  Mark stared at the bulging muscle and trembled.  “Yeah, that’s right.  When you did that, were you thinking ahead about what one punch from big muscular Alex could do to your little body?  Did you think you have the strength to protect yourself from me?”  

She put her fist on the side of his chest and slowly pressed. The pain slowly increased and Mark squirmed helplessly, trying to get away.  He pushed against her arm but he could scarcely dent her muscle, much less stop her or even slow her down.  There was no escaping the pain she chose to inflict.  It was all he could do not to cry out. 

“I don't want to hurt you, Mark, not ever, but I think you have to want to know EVERYTHING about what being the weak one is all about, and part of that is what I can do to you, if I ever DID want to hurt you, which of course I don't, because we are going to be SO much in LOVE!” 

“NO!”  He pushed harder against her unyielding arm and felt the muscle underneath push back even harder, and she wasn't even trying.  His blood pounded and he felt a pulsing in his groin.  Could Alex tell that it wasn’t only anger he was feeling?  Did his fingers betray him?   Could she tell his pushing was also a caress?  Her muscle was so hard, so large.  Even as it threatened him, it was the object of all of his fantasies.  The idea of all that power -- female power -- packed into that muscle in front of him was overwhelmingly sexy.  But why, oh why, did it have to be Alex’s!

The twitch in his pants pulsed insistently against her thigh.  ’Ha ha!  He IS SO turned on!  He wants more!  Well, so do I!  Make me bigger and bigger as I talk,’ she told the ring.

“Yeah, look at it!  And I'm not even flexing all the way,” she said.

Mark’s heart pounded as watched her biceps rise even higher.  The bulge was larger than a softball and it got larger each time she flexed.  He swallowed in disbelief.  She must be amazingly strong, so much stronger than he ever was.  And now ....

She knew she had him.  She let go of Mark’s wrist and flexed her other arm.  “Can you believe these?  I DO have more muscle in each of these little bicep babies than you have in your whole body!  You'd completely helpless against me in ANY sport.”

Mark shook his head and swallowed.  “But ... this just can't be. I was just stronger than Superman.  He couldn't hurt me.  I knocked him out cold....” he said softly.  He stared at Alex’s bicep. 

“You? Stronger than Superman?  That’s so funny!  You're weaker than a pre-pubescent girl!  I should bring one in and watch you go up against her!  But first, im going to see how tough you are.”  She hit him on the cheek, not hard, but said to the ring, ’Make this a knockout, and when he comes to he’ll be in a gym, an infinite gym, with all the facilities I think of, a boxing ring, weights, track and field, tennis courts, pools, showers, hot tubs, saunas, massage tables. I’m REALLY going to show him what being weaker than me is all about!  I wonder what will turn him on more.  Some realistic games that my tiny weakling and I can play together, or some fantasies that will make everything but super muscular me a let down?  Hey, I don't have to wonder.  I don't have to choose!  I can do both and see what works out better!  Now, ring, I want you to ....”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Prepare for real athletic competitions with Mark

2. Prepare for fantasy competitions with Mark

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marknew (UN: marknew742 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marknew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1423919-A-One-sided-battle