*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808505-A-Slimy-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hungry
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1808505
This is a story about a world where both humans and slime creatures co-exist.

This is a story about a world where both humans and slime creatures co-exist.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a world where humans and humanoid-slime creatures live and co-exist. In this world eating and digesting each other is possible and seen as natural as sex, and most people see it as a step in a relationship before sex. In this world people and slimes are regenerated after they are eaten in magic springs located in areas, generally located in schools and parks, but because vore and such is common, it is no surprise to see "mini springs" in a person's home. However slimes and humans have different springs where they regenerate from, and if a human were to drink water from the slime spring they would become a slime and vice versa, but once they are eaten and digested they transform back into their original species.

Types of Characters:

Humans- Almost exactly as regular humans in our world, except they are able to open their mouths wide (so that they can eat other humans as well) as well as other parts of them able to expand and "suck" things in (penises, vagina, asses). Also because there is always a small bit of slime blood in humans, when parts of them are severed from their bodies they can be reattached instantly with no harm (including the head meaning humans don't die just because their heads are severed) However if a human girl "unbirths" a slime they come out as a human and will become slimes again after digestion or until they absorb water from the "slime" spring.

Slimes- slime like creatures that can change the shapes of their bodies anyway they can, however slimes can only change their bodies limited to how much experience they have. They can also temporarily grow and expand when they absorb, water, proteins, or a mix of both. They can clone themselves temporarily but must become one again within a few hours. Slime women can change a humans into slimes by absorbing them, but the human transforms back into a human after digestion or by drinking from the "human" spring.

Half- they are a mix of slimes and humans, they look like normal humans but they have the ability to change their bodies like slimes and they can also change their appearance to a more slime like one. However if their "head" were to be separated from their bodies, their bodies becomes clear so that people know they are halfs and that they are not some victim of a murder. When their "heads" are not connected to their bodies, they can still control it if they are within range.

Note: In this world, "body switching" is a process in which two or more people switch bodies or body parts by placing the head of one person onto the headless body (or body parts in their right places) of another and is common and is seen as a way to build trust between people. If two people of the opposite gender body switches their head and bodies will retain their original gender. And if two slimes of different colors or gender switches bodies (or parts of bodies) the parts will retain their original color and form.


Rules:
1. Feel free to add.

2. Its okay to explore different fetishes you can think of involving characters in a story.

3. No text talk.

4. No one-liners unless its to make a decision.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808505-A-Slimy-world