*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose a character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808505-A-Slimy-world/cid/1182688-Choose-a-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hungry
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1808505
This is a story about a world where both humans and slime creatures co-exist.
Chapter #1

Choose a character!

    by: Hungry
Types of Characters:

Humans- Almost exactly as regular humans in our world, except they are able to open their mouths wide (so that they can eat other humans as well) as well as other parts of them able to expand and "suck" things in (penises, vagina, asses). Also because there is always a small bit of slime blood in humans, when parts of them are severed from their bodies they can be reattached instantly with no harm (including the head meaning humans don't die just because their heads are severed) However if a human girl "unbirths" a slime they come out as a human and will become slimes again after digestion or until they absorb water from the "slime" spring.

Slimes- slime like creatures that can change the shapes of their bodies anyway they can, however slimes can only change their bodies limited to how much experience they have. They can also temporarily grow and expand when they absorb, water, proteins, or a mix of both. They can clone themselves temporarily but must become one again within a few hours. Slime women can change a humans into slimes by absorbing them, but the human transforms back into a human after digestion or by drinking from the "human" spring.

Half- they are a mix of slimes and humans, they look like normal humans but they have the ability to change their bodies like slimes and they can also change their appearance to a more slime like one. However if their "head" were to be separated from their bodies, their bodies becomes clear so that people know they are halfs and that they are not some victim of a murder. When their "heads" are not connected to their bodies, they can still control it if they are within range.

Note: All characters are bisexual or at least willing to experiment.

You have the following choices:

1. Male Human

2. Female Human

3. Male Slime

4. Female Slime

5. Half

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hungry (UN: yingandyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hungry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1808505-A-Slimy-world/cid/1182688-Choose-a-character