*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three more options
  2. A strange gift....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810831-Wedding-Day-Swap/cid/2358110-Three-more-options
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1810831
On the day of your wedding your bride-to-be switches bodies with someone else.
This choice: Judy, Jackie's 17 year old youngest sister (bridesmaid).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Three more options

    by: blainegame
Who walked through the door?

- Judy, Jackie’s 17-year-old sister. She is turning 18 in a few days and heading off to college in the fall. She looks a LOT like Jackie did at 17 (when you and she first met). Except Judy is a little taller, a little thinner, and a little bustier than Jackie was. And she’s a bit wilder – every few weeks Jackie has another story about Judy sneaking out after curfew or having her boyfriend sneak in after hours.

- Maggie Hunter, 27, your best friend from college. You briefly dated, but you never really felt the same way about her that she felt about you – probably because she’s not nearly as attractive as Jackie.

- No one. You switch bodies with Jackie.

You have the following choices:

1. Judy

2. Maggie

*Noteb*
3. No one (you swap with Jackie)

4. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blainegame (UN: blainegame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fantaghiro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810831-Wedding-Day-Swap/cid/2358110-Three-more-options