*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Puck
  2. Another student
  3. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1508479-Puck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1811220
Put yourself in the hands of Puck, Sam, Blaine and the rest of Glee's godly giants.
This choice: Puck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Puck

    by: ~Benjamyn~
The last bell of the day rings at McKinley and classes disperse, filling the halls with an ocean of teenagers. Trailing far behind in the rush to the lockers is Noah Puckerman, resident badboy and jock. Only today the only thing bad about Puck is the sickly expression on his face and the way he's holding his gut.

"Note to self," He mumbles as he leans against his locker. "Don't buy hash brownies from the janitor. Man, what was in those things." He winces, feeling like a million bugs are crawling beneath his skin.

Puck tells himself that he's weathered worse experiences than this; he's a tough guy. He'll just hang out in the hall for a few minutes until he feels better. But a little while later the crowd has thinned right out and Puck isn't feeling any better. He's feeling a strange, sickening vertigo and it's only getting worse. Until...

You have the following choices:

1. Puck shrinks

2. Puck grows

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1508479-Puck