*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812178-a-new-beginning-of-sorts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Summit
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1812178
life after becoming a pokemon. and the trials of life.

life after becoming a pokemon. and the trials of life.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a casual fan of Pokemon, one day when playing Pokemon on your game boy you get sucked into the game. Once there some unfortunate events lead to you being stuck as a Pokemon. Will you accept life as a Pokemon? Will you fight it and try to get back to at least being human if not back to your world you know and love? And what trials will you face on your journey?

You can be any Pokemon in any form (regular Pokemon,anthros,Pokegirls or guys,or other morphs you can think of.)
the only rule is you will always be seen as only a regular Pokemon and you can only communicate with people the same as if you were a full Pokemon ie: they won't understand your words. on the plus side you can talk regularly with any type of Pokemon. And you can see other anthro, pokegirls or morphs as they truly are and not just regular Pokemon (like humans see them)

and no legendary/super powerful Pokemon morphs. i guess i will allow it if you are not all powerful. if you can 1 hit K.O. any Pokemon then no that is not allowed but if you still have to fight and struggle in the battle then i will accept it i guess.

i will encourage you to write a chapter (good ones will get GP's) i normally only write one chapter and wait for someone else to add to the story so everyone gets the chance to write a story if they want. so if you want me to write more add a chapter.

and please add detail to the chapter. the more the better

have fun with it, and hope you add to my story
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812178-a-new-beginning-of-sorts