*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1821567-Befriending-the-creatures-of-the-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Summit
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1821567
adventures with some creatures of the night. who will you meet?

adventures with some creatures of the night. who will you meet?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
the term "wrong place at the wrong time" could be said about your life. no matter where you go bad luck follows and tonight is no exception. While out one night something happens that changes your entire perception on myths forever. who will you meet? will they change you? this is a chronicle of everything that happened during and after that fateful night.

this is a story that so long as the chapter is relevant to the story it is fair game.

write however you want, but try to make it make sense and have good spelling and grammar.
(i would rather have good spelling over grammar, it is just one of those things that annoys me when things are misspelled)

a fun idea for this might be to go with a journal/diary entry format. but if you don't want to do it that way it is fine.

The rules:
no out of place add ins. If he/she is just walking down the street and gets shot by a random shrink ray then that is a no no. but if you build up for it then that is ok.

I will start off with a low content rating to restrict super gore, or in-depth sex scenes. If you want to add something that is more on the violent side or sex then message me and I will think about changing it. Just send me what you wanna add and I will decide on it.

Keep the story going.

Other then that go at it and write something

The Characters:

the main character: boy or girl around the age of a high school or college student. And has the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jenny Simmons: great friend hot and knows it, she is on the more popular side and is a little ditsy but she is nice to you so you are friendly terms with her. Not into the supernatural thing at all.

Ross Kelly: your best friend. You have known him since you were toddlers and you can tell him anything. He is superstitious but not really into the supernatural

Sue Fox: a quiet friend. She doesn’t talk much but you like hanging out with her anyways. She is completely into the supernatural anything that comes out about supernatural matters she is into it. Almost an encyclopedia about any supernatural creature.

Add a new character as you see fit ( I did not include any supernatural creatures but they are out there)

on a side note. For good additions I will give out GP. So feel free to add something.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1821567-Befriending-the-creatures-of-the-night