*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813117-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/2042197-Mitchell-Oddonald
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1813117
A boy can turn into red goo and possess others
This choice: Mitchell oddoneld  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mitchell Oddonald

    by: MysteryWind
You find Mitchell asleep on the coach. You decided to turn into your goo form and slithered towards him.

His mouth was wide open, so you decided to possess him through there. When you started to get in, he snaps awake. He gags and tries to cough you out, but it was too late. He falls to the floor and starts to convulse.

You suddenly started to cough but nothing came out. You pull yourself up and rush to the bathroom.

The mirror showed Mitchell. His body was about 6-feet tall, very muscular, and strong. You examine his, or rather your face. You had his spiky short blonde hair, brown eyes, and his face showing mild traces of stubble. He probably shaved a few days ago...

Curious, you start talking to your reflection. You decided something what Mitchell would say.

"One point for Mitchell's team." You say but you hear his voice.

You smirk.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue as Mitchell

*Noteb*
2. Look for someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryWind (UN: knight39 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813117-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/2042197-Mitchell-Oddonald