*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wishing on a star
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813152-Kagome-Demonic-Priestess/cid/1194590-Wishing-on-a-star
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1813152
Kagome makes a wish that changes her forever. Please add to this story, anything goes.
Chapter #1

Wishing on a star

    by: Sesshoumaru
Kagome and Inuyasha just had another fight and as usual Kagome runs off and Inuyasha doesn't go after her due to him being a jerk most of the time. Kagome is running though Inuyasha's forest crying. "Damn that Inuyasha, how dare he call me weak, someday i will show him." She stops at the well and looks at the night sky and makes a single wish on a star. "Wish i may, wish i meet, i wish on a star tonight. I wish i was as strong as a demon to show Inuyasha that i'm not a weak person." She jumps down the well and ends up in her era five hundred years into the future* "Get a hold of yourself Kagome star wishing doesn't come true." She lets out a sigh and climbs out of a well, then she walks into her home. "Mom i'm home." No one responds and she figures they are out for the evening so she goes to the bathroom and relaxes in a bath. "Ahh this feels great." After the bath she goes to her room and puts on some pjs and lays in bed as she thinks of the events with Inuyasha.
~Flash back starts~
"Inuyasha you jerk. Why is she here?" Kagome points at Kikyo her rival for Inuyasha's heart and she has a major dislike for Kikyo, kinda the same dislike Sesshoumaru has for his younger brother. Inuyasha yells. "because she is better then you Kagome!" kagome then turns around and yells. "SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!!" Which causes Inuyasha to end up in a Inuyasha size hole in the ground about 12 inches deep and she runs off into the forest near the well. ~flash back ends~
Kagome turns on her side and goes to sleep while crying a little but not before saying. "I think i will go see a certain someone when i return to the fedual era." She has a peaceful sleep not knowing her wish is coming true.
What kind of demon does Kagome turn into?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. still human for now

2. Cat (full demon or half demon)

3. Dog (full demon)

*Noteb*
4. Dog (half demon)

5. more suggestions please

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sesshoumaru (UN: sesshoumaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sesshoumaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813152-Kagome-Demonic-Priestess/cid/1194590-Wishing-on-a-star