*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Terra-fying experience
  2. Xero's story
  3. Prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813469-New-Keyblade-Master/cid/2888020-A-Terra-fying-experience
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1813469
You are a owner of your own Keyblade. What will you do with it? Use it for good or evil?
This choice: meating terra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Terra-fying experience

    by: YugiohPKMN
“HHHHRRRRAAAHGH! RAH!”

What greets you isn’t a hello, but rather combat. A strong looking, brown haired young man with a Keyblade is currently fighting a ton of a Heartless in the Tram Common. You can’t count the exact number of the blighters, but you see a Reverse Armor sticking out from a ton of Soilders and some Generals. The man appears to be getting tired from fighting the Heartless, and if you don’t act now, he may get killed.

Luckly, you intend to act. You summon your Keyblade, Black Mage. It’s a very old Keyblade, older then the Keyblade Wars. It resembles an vintage key from what some worlds would call the 1700’s, with a long round black iron shaft with runes carved into it, teeth that are shaped like a wizard’s hat, and a fancy cobalt guard that covers your entire hand. Compared to today’s Keyblade wielders, you use it less for sword play(That’s not to say you can’t), and more for magic. Your whole clans used Keyblade like these.....expect Lunar Fang, which was meant as a final solution......You decide to use some restraint with this spell, as you don’t want to hurt the man as well as wiping out the Heartless.

“BLIZZARDJA!” You yell as you cast the magic on the Heartless. The whole army of dark creatures is suddenly snap frozen in massive chunks of soild ice, before shattering into harmless snowflakes. The man guards against the explosion of snow, and once the flakes have settled, he turns to look at you, wanting to say something.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. “Thanks.”

*Noteb*
2. “What the..?”

*Noteb*
3. *He’s shocked silent.*

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YugiohPKMN (UN: gpgclean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sesshoumaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813469-New-Keyblade-Master/cid/2888020-A-Terra-fying-experience