*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814094-VORE--Agency/cid/1197085-Introduction
by asdfs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1814094
An Agency that organizes vore.
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: asdfs
A strange building towers into the sky, slightly left from the middle of nowhere.

The front's prismatic surface refracts the light, covering the area in a multi-coloured pattern, that slowly alters, according to the sun's movement.

You follow a narrow path, leading to the entry doors which slide aside, barely audible. There are some big red signs to the left and right, one of them says 'no male predators', another one reads 'no hardvore', and the last two are signed with 'no shredding' and 'no smoking'. Looking further around, you see a small counter.

Sitting on it is a small dragon, around ten inches in length, smiling at you with kaleidoscopic sparkling eyes. He nods at you.

"Welcome to the V.o.r.e.-agency Headquarters. I'm your host, Pegadygor.

Here you can find almost anything your heart desires.. if it is vorish in nature, at last... please, take a look at our staff and our offers," he points his head to a computerscreen on the counter, the words Touch here flashing in white letters.
After you finish browsing through the Database the little glitter-dragon hands you two forms.

"Please, fill in the appropriate form and hand it back to me. After that take a seat, have a drink, and feel free to chat a little with our employees not involved in anything.

Currently there are four rooms available, two of them reserved for predators seeking for prey, and two of them for prey seeking to be eaten... Oh, and if you have a friend you'd like to surprise.. well, fill in her or his data, and not yours

As soon as itis your turn we will call you out, but if you do not move into a room, or do not move while being there, our automatic laziness detector will teleport you out of the building. Oh, and if you are a reforming pred, I'm sorry... those crystals on the outside of our little home prevent reforming inside these walls, therefore you'll have to line up again, too. On the other hand even digested preys will be recreated if they want to be, as we tend to store memory-records and DNA-samples in our CPU, too.

If you have any questions, just ask, I'll be right here..." And with a nod he hands you the forms.

You have the following choices:

1. Mae and Irene

2. Mikaru and Felicity

*Noteb*
3. Tripp

*Noteb*
4. Lina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 asdfs (UN: asdfs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
asdfs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814094-VORE--Agency/cid/1197085-Introduction