*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mikaru and Felicity
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814094-VORE--Agency/cid/1197119-Mikaru-and-Felicity
by asdfs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1814094
An Agency that organizes vore.
This choice: Mikaru and Felicity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mikaru and Felicity

    by: asdfs
Mikuro slowly stood and nodded at the little dragon. "Thank you." Mikuro said as he walked the walkway down to room number two. He opened the door and walked inside looking around.

In the room there was a nice, big bed, right on the wall across from the door. The other walls are covered with curtains of a silky material.No other furnitures around, yet still everything seemed comfortable and inviting.The door closes behind you, and from behind one of the curtains a feline head pops out, giving you a soft smile.

Mikuro Jumped and turned at the door as it suddenly closes. He turns back around and spots sight of a Feline. He looked slightly scared just at the sight of her and Mikuro took one step back. "My Friends prepared something special for me? A cat?"

Felicity gives you a wide grin "Yes... but believe me, you will enjoy this.. just sit down on you bed and make yourself feel home.. I have to dress appropriately.." She gives you a wink and vanishes behind the curtain.

Mikuro was hesitant at first but he slowly when't over to the bed and sat down looking at the curtains, knowing Felicity was behind them. Mikuro waited patiently for her.

She comes out from behind the curtain, wearing a latex bra and a matching string.Walking to the bed she leans forward, giving you a nice view of her deep cleavage. She purrs softly, swinging her tail. "Like what you see, mousy-boy...?" and gives you a lecherous wink.

He stares at her as she walks out in her outfit. He gulps and looks down into her cleavege.
Mikuro looks at her face when she spoke to him. "Uh...I uh..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's Hungry

2. They have some fun...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 asdfs (UN: asdfs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
asdfs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814094-VORE--Agency/cid/1197119-Mikaru-and-Felicity