*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815618-Little-Bro-Grew-Huge/cid/1243565-He-grows-rapidly-and-continuously
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1815618
What happens when your little brother suddenly became huge?
This choice: He grows rapidly and continuously.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He grows rapidly and continuously.

    by: Big Boy
Almost as soon as Chris finished reading the spell, a warm sensation spread through his body, followed by a 'stretching' feeling. It tingled a bit, but it felt really, really good. Looking down, Chris was elated to see changes already visible. his once loose clothes were sliding across his skin as his once thin limbs thickened and lengthen. Within moments they went from baggy to well fitting and then snug. Wanting to see more, he rushed over to his mirror, his longer legs taking him there in three bounds, allowing him to view his changing body.

In the few short minutes of casting the spell, Chris had gained what he could only guess was 3 or 4 inches, and several lbs. as well. It looked like for the most part he was staying in proportion, but he didn't care, the fact of the matter was he was growing! With ever second that ticked by, he grew bigger and bigger. The hem of his shirt rode up, exposing his young flat stomach. The cuffs of his pants were now wrapped around his calf, and his long arms made it looked like he was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Before long Chris was 5'2" tall and 140 lbs., a foot taller and twice as heavy as he was before! Giddy, Chris...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Goes to show Nate

*Noteb*
2. Shows off to a friend

3. Reads another spell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815618-Little-Bro-Grew-Huge/cid/1243565-He-grows-rapidly-and-continuously