*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815618-Little-Bro-Grew-Huge/cid/1243472-He-found-a-real-spell-book
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1815618
What happens when your little brother suddenly became huge?
This choice: He found a real spell book  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He found a real spell book

    by: citywalker
Smiling to himself, Chris ran upstairs to his bedroom and pulled out an antique-looking book, blowing the dust from the cover and opening it up. He flipped to the page he had looked over seemingly dozens of times, titled "A Spell to Change One's Size."

"To make thyself bigger or smaller," he read aloud, "look towards the western sky when the sun is setting." He looked out the window, which faced the west, and saw that the sun was just about to hit the horizon. "Then read the following lines..."

He braced himself, took a breath, and said the spell's phrase, which was in a language he didn't understand and wasn't quite sure if it was actually real. Immediately, he felt something inside him starting to change...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815618-Little-Bro-Grew-Huge/cid/1243472-He-found-a-real-spell-book