*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1241902-after-2-weeks-her-dick-grew-so-much-her-tight--
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: after 2 weeks her dick grew so much her tight jeans were a tight fit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

after 2 weeks her dick grew so much her tight ...

    by: shutthefrontdoor
Hannah was standing in front of the mirror in her room, nude and frustrated. It had been two weeks, and her dick had grown more and more each day. She had been too embarrassed to tell any of her friends or go to the doctor, so she had just been waiting it out, seeing what would happen. Now, as she stood in front of her mirror, she realized that she would probably have to do something.

Even when soft, her dick had stretched out nearly every pair of panties she owned. It was long and thick, a strangely masculine addition to her otherwise extremely feminine body. She sighed and grabbed the ruler she had been keeping on her nightstand ever since she had sprouted male genitalia. She took her soft dick in one hand and laid the ruler down over it.

"Eight inches!?" she asked herself incredulously. "Soft? God, I was this big hard just a week ago!"

She ran her hands through her long brown hair. She had to go the doctor. She grabbed a bra and a pair of panties, and put them on. She groaned as her soft dick created a massive bulge in her panties. She ran her hands over her cock, seeing if there was a way to make it more discreet, but there was nothing she could do.

"What am I going to do? What can the doctor do?"

She went to her closet and picked out a blouse and a pair of tight jeans. The blouse went on okay over her c-cup breasts, but the jeans were another story. She had got them all the way up to her crotch, when she realized there was no way her jeans were going to fit. No matter how much she tried, there was no way to zip up her jeans without causing herself a lot of pain. Her cock bulged out from the unzipped front of her jeans.

"God damnit" she exclaimed, and went back to her closet to get a skirt. At least those always fit.

You have the following choices:

1. At the doctor's office...

2. She got too embarrassed and decided to just stay home

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shutthefrontdoor (UN: qwer7yfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1241902-after-2-weeks-her-dick-grew-so-much-her-tight--