*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 4.
  2. A futa begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1257433-Story-4
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: Story 4.  •  Go Back...
Denise was a senior in high school, with a killer body, the envy of supermodels and bimbos, but while most girls with great looks focus on popularity and getting boys, Denise was about as goofy, nerdy, and prudish as a person could get. Some of more vapid and slutty girls complained that she didn't deserve her body if all she was going to do was study, watch anime, and play tabletop & video games. She actively hangs out with the 'nerd clique' in school, and is one of the only two girls in the group. The group consists of Roger, Donovan, Keith, Simon, and Akiko. Keith has been Denise's best friend since pre-school.

Enough backstory, time for explanation. Denise one day was stargazing when a meteor seemed to be getting brighter. Suddenly, she realized it was heading right for her. To her fortune, the rock was no bigger than a pea, and just missed her, landing in the backyard. Denise looked over at the tiny crater, and saw a bright light, and then something fly up and strike her, entering her in her groin.

Now, the big question is, how will the transformation work?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1257433-Story-4