*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918717-A-small-request
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: A "little" favor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A small request

    by: Raghp2
"Well dude, I have a "little" favor to ask." The attractive blonde said as he empathized the word "little."

Curious what Matt might be getting at Josh tilted his head slightly.

Noticing his boss's curiosity, Matt felt like he needed to explain himself a bit better.

"It's like this dude." He said, resting his arm on the balcony in front of Josh. "You're like the only one at this park who ever seems to... well voluntarily stay shrunk."

Blushing slightly Josh often wondered if his staff noticed his preference for being tiny. He was especially shocked to hear this out of Matt since he never seemed like the sharpest tool in the shed.

"If Matt figured out... then it's probably pretty close to common knowledge." Josh thought looking up past the young man's arm into his dark shades.

"Well I am always pretty busy. I don't always have time to go around front and grow back to normal size." Josh tried lying to blonde hunk.

"Riiiight..." Matt replied, lowering his sunglasses briefly to wink at his boss with his steely blue eyes. "Either way dude, I kinda thought you were the only one capable for what I need."

Josh looked nervously at the handsome man's face. "Great... I am that obvious." He thought to himself, regretting his little white lie.

"Anyway dude." He said moving his arm to grab his sports drink. "I need you to...

You have the following choices:

1. Help clean me up for a date.

2. Help me get my whistle back.

3. Test out my idea for a new ride!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918717-A-small-request