*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Funny story...
  2. A small request
  3. Matt the surfer dude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1919249-Funny-story
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Help me get my whistle back.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Funny story...

    by: Raghp2
"I kinda need help getting my whistle back, little dude..." Matt says, looking down at his chest. "I'm sure you noticed I don't have it.

Just now Josh did in fact notice, that the red whistle that all his lifeguards have on a string around their necks was missing from Matt's.

"I did think it was a little weird you had the string around your neck, but no whistle..." Josh said looking at the blonde hunk's chest. "What happened to it?"

"Well dude, its kinda funny story!" He started laughing to himself and rubbing the back of his neck. "You see, I was walking into the park this morning, and I kinda took it off the string to play with it... Plus I thought I looked cool walking into the park with just the little whistle in my mouth..." He admitted.

Still wondering where this story was going Josh continued to look up at Matt's dark shades.

"Well anyway dude... One of the guys came up behind me and smacked me on my back... and I sorta... well swallowed it." He said blushing.

Josh stopped listening and slapped his palm against his face. "What do you need me for? Just throw it up." Josh said shaking his head.

"Yeah dude... I don't have a gag reflex." He said sticking a finger down his throat, showing little to no reaction. "See? Nothing, dude."

"So, dude. Here's what I need you to do. You're small enough so you can go..." He started to say when Josh interrupted.

"Noooope! Nope. No. I am not, repeat not. Going in after it." Josh said starting to turn away from the giant blonde.

"But dude! Wait!" He said putting a head in front of Josh to stop him from leaving. "Look you can wear a little harness from the park, and we can use some floss from the bathroom as a safety line to pull you and the whistle up!"

Josh turned back and looked at the giant man again. "I said no!" he said trying to climb over the surfer's gigantic hand.

Moving his hand around Matt tried desperately from letting the little man squirm away. Finally, catching him in the palm of his hand he looked down at him with a sad looking frown.

"Dude, it's like all plastic and there's that little metal ball in it! What if it's stuck somewhere in me man!" He said rubbing his abs. "I'm freaking out, dude! Please help..."

Josh, looked up at Matt's panicked face and said...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alright... I'll help.

2. You're gonna be fine, It'll come out... eventually.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1919249-Funny-story