*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Mommy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816206-Baby-Puss/cid/1201709-Meeting-Mommy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1816206
Based on the classic Tom and Jerry Cartoon of the same name.
Chapter #1

Meeting Mommy

    by: Antmandarin
The 30-something woman carries you into the room of your new owner: An 6-year-old girl, dressed in a little yellow dress.

Your parents hand you over to the girl, who is only just big enough to hold you. She squizes you against her body, nearly strangling you.

"Oh, little KITTEN! Mommy's gonna take such good care of baby!"

Her parents smile at her.

"We're glad you like him. You two have fun!" And with that, they walk out of the room, closing the door behind them.

The little girl finally loosens her grip on you, holding you out away from her, and looking at you.

"Now then, let's get Baby properly dressed!" She exclaims. While you are wondering what she has in mind, she carries you over to what looks like a baby's changing table. So far, this little girl and her parents have been really nice to you, so you still feel rather relaxed, as she lies you down on your back. The first thing she does, is put baby booties on your feet, and thick mittens on your paws. These are tied on tight, with ribbon, so there's no way to remove them yourself.
'That's strange' you think. The next thing she does though, REALLY freaks you out: You suddenly find her sitting on your chest, facing away from you. As a human, even at her age, she is much bigger than you, and you can feel the pressure of her plump bottom on your chest. Also, the back of her dress has managed to ride over your head, so you can't see anything. Meanwhile, you feel her putting some sort of powder all over your mid section. Next, you feel a thick, soft, peace of cloth being wraped around your waist, and crotch.

She finally gets up. You look down: She's diapered you! The finishing touch, is a big, pink, baby bonnet.

You are really freaked out. Normally, you would scratch her, but thanks to the booties and mittens, that's no longer an option.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Bite Her.

2. Play it Cool, It May be Fun

3. Run Out the Window

4. Run and Hide.

5. Cry like a Baby

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Antmandarin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816206-Baby-Puss/cid/1201709-Meeting-Mommy