*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play it Cool, It May be Fun
  2. Meeting Mommy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816206-Baby-Puss/cid/1319673-Play-it-Cool-It-May-be-Fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1816206
Based on the classic Tom and Jerry Cartoon of the same name.
This choice: Play it Cool, It May be Fun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play it Cool, It May be Fun

    by: Antmandarin
"Goo Goo, Ga Ga!" You say, as you cuddle up to her.

She smiles at you, and starts petting your head.

"Who's Mamma's widdle Baby?" She says, as you begin to purr.

You sit there for several minutes, until you begin to fall asleep. All of a sudden though, she gets up, pulling you into her arms.

"Since Kitty Cat loves playing Baby so much, Let's go out in your stroller!" She exclaims, cheerfully.

oh no! You think, not outside! You try to run, but it's too late, she has you by the tail!

"There there, Baby it'll be FUN!" She exclaims.

The next thing you know, she has strapped you to a stroller, and you can't get out!

Not knowing anything else to do, you start crying like a baby.

"SHHH! Don't worry Baby, we'll get going soon. Mommy just has to get dressed. Until then, you be quiet, or I'll give you something to cry about! Now, just let me get ready, and we can go to....

You have the following choices:

1. The Beach

2. My Friend's House

*Noteb*
3. The Park

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Antmandarin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816206-Baby-Puss/cid/1319673-Play-it-Cool-It-May-be-Fun