*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bug Off!
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817788-Shrunk-by-Goth-chicks/cid/1205480-Bug-Off
by Alina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1817788
You get shrunk by goth chicks at a party
This choice: Alina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bug Off!

    by: Alina
Alina stood in awe as she looked at everything transpiring around her. Not even a minute ago she was the center of attention at her birthday party. Her friends all around her, and the promise of one of the best nights of her life hanging before her. Now she looked on to see she was in the center of a large barren wasteland… all around her stood her friends, but they were unaware of her. For Alina now found herself reduced to the size of a small ant in the middle of her big day.

She stood still as a shadow engulfed her form like an eclipse. She looked up slowly as she saw her sister, Lilith, towered above her menacingly. Alina’s gaze followed her sister from her crinkly black hair all the way down to the black flip flops that stood merely inches away from her. She watched, transfixed, as her sister flexed her powerful toes before her lazily. Alina swallowed hard as she remembered all the videos her sister had made about crushing everything from food to tiny people under those same feet. Now Alina was just a prop these titanic toes were used to destroying mercilessly.

“Anyone see Alina?” Lilith said as she put her hands on her hips in puzzlement. To Alina’s horror, everyone around her looked just as confused, no one else had even realized she had gone missing!

“I think I saw her go out to her car before, she might have gone somewhere.” Rosie suggested as she walked up to Lilith.

Alina watched as another colossal pair of feet came her way, but this time they were headed right for her! She suddenly broke out of her frozen state as she instinctively ran to her sister for help. Leaping onto Lilith’s flip flop, she rolled on just as Rosie’s foot crashed down where she had been standing. Alina paused to catch her breath. Sitting up, she found herself face to face with a towering wall of flesh, known better as Lilith’s big toe….

Alina was thrown against her sister’ big toe as Lilith began walking back to the main party. Holding onto her sister’s pale toe, Alina looked around to see every one of her friend’s tower over her like a pantheon on goddesses. She gulped as Lilith and Rosie grabbed a beer and some food, heading back to Lilith’s room for a change of pace.

“You sure you saw Alina leave?” Lilith asked, opening the door and kicking off her flip flops. Alina screamed as you held on for dear life, the bus sized flip flop underneath her raced away at a speed she didn’t think was even possible for its size. That was the final straw for this birthday girl. Sinking her teeth into her sister’s soft flesh, Alina shook her head back and forth as she struggled to get her sister’s attention.

“Ouch, what the fuck was that?” Lilith said as she looked down at her toe. Alina’s heart leapt for joy as she felt her sister’s foot start lifting up.

Lilith gazed down at her foot intently, looking for the source of that itch she just felt. Her gaze finally came to her big toe, where she saw a tiny black speck.

“What the hell? That little thing?” Lilith said annoyed as she flicked it off her toe as hard as she could.

Alina was shocked as she soared through the air. Her sister thought she was nothing; in fact she didn’t even look! But as she looked to see where she was landing, Alina became even more panicked. Screaming, she landed….

You have the following choices:

1. In Lilith's open beer

2. On Rosie's plate of food

3. On Liliths's discarded boot

*Noteb*
4. in the middle of the floor

*Noteb*
5. On Rosie's boot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alina (UN: alinagoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817788-Shrunk-by-Goth-chicks/cid/1205480-Bug-Off