*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817825-Jenn-and-Nick/cid/1781158-Jenn-finds-a-Canadian-Witch-who-grants-wishes-
by Hanko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1817825
These two need to be switched in anyway you can think of!
This choice: Jenn finds a Canadian Witch, who grants wishes with out Nick knowing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jenn finds a Canadian Witch, who grants wishes ...

    by: Hanko
It's 6pm, Jenn receives a message from Nick reading, "Jenn you would have loved to be me yesterday. I had a huge meeting down in Houston that I totally nailed out of the park. Afterwards I meet up with the higher ups and we had some well deserved beers down at the road house. About half way through, I saw this stunning woman at the end of the bar. We hooked up and had a great night. Man sometimes I just love to be me. It must have been the suit!".

After reading the message Jenn looked at her body. It wasn't that she didn't love her life and how she looked, just that she wanted to try the other side if only for a while. Looking at all of Nick's pictures she cloud tell this was the life she wanted to try. He was young, athletic and seemed to have a solid grasp on the one night stand game. "Wow do I wish I could some how give that life" she muttered softly. Then out of no where a little old lady popped out of her closet causing her to scream. "AHHHHHH" was all she could yell before the lady spoke up. "Hey! Quit your yelling" the little lumpy thing said. "Today is your lucky day. I am the one who can get you want you want. Simply say what you want to trade and its yours." Said the little witch making herself comfortable on Jenn's bed. "Really" Jenn carefully said as she inspected the closet she appeared in. She normally would have asked where she came from or how she knew but since she was there and apprently knew what she wanted, Jenn decided to skip the questions and get right on to it. "You have the power to switch anything between me and Nick? All I have to do is ask? Can we change back?" she asked the little lumpy witch. "Yes Yes and Yes, however I am here for you. Nick will have no control over me." Said the witch making herself comfortable. "Jenn looked at another picture of Nick pondering what to switch. "Well he ever notice the swap?" "Only if you wish it Jen. Lets try something small first shall we?"

"Ok crazy little witch, something small......alright lets trade....."

You have the following choices:

1. Shirts, and make sure he doesn't know it

*Noteb*
2. Genitals, and make him know it

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hanko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817825-Jenn-and-Nick/cid/1781158-Jenn-finds-a-Canadian-Witch-who-grants-wishes-