*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817825-Jenn-and-Nick/cid/1781173-Shirts-and-make-sure-he-doesnt-know-it
by Hanko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1817825
These two need to be switched in anyway you can think of!
This choice: Shirts, and make sure he doesn't know it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shirts, and make sure he doesn't know it

    by: Hanko
"Absolutely" Said the witch as a bright light appeared. Suddenly Jenn looked down and saw here self in this....

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Supima%C2%...

"Wow, complete with the tie and all." Jenn said with a smile on her face. She quickly looked at another online picture of Nick and there he confidently stood in her black floral print blouse. "This was going to be too much fun" Jen laughed as she looked in her closet. There were all of her shoes and tights, other unmentionables and skirts but all of her shirts were replaced with Nick's. "So all of mine blouses are in his closet?" she though with a wicked grin.

"Ok now lets try something big....."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nick's upper body, but lets have him know about it this time

2. Upper body, but still keep him in the dark

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hanko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817825-Jenn-and-Nick/cid/1781173-Shirts-and-make-sure-he-doesnt-know-it