*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Martial Artist
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817921-Into-the-Sonic-Universe/cid/1206407-Martial-Artist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1817921
You find yourself plunged into the world of Sonic and his friends. What will you do?
This choice: Man (18-25)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Martial Artist

    by: Raging Demon
You are a man in your early twenties who has dedicated your life to the martial arts. You have been trained in the ancient ways of self defense and preservation ever since you were a young boy. You are considered a protigy by your peers and your master takes great pride in your teachings. However, you are known for one thing in particular, your kicking. Your kicks have developed into something so deadly you have been forced to register them as lethal weapons. The nickname by which everyone knows you is, The Kicking Demon. Even with all these accolades however, you find it more important to be humble, honorable and live by a strong moral code. Your life has become pretty mundane and predictable lately, but that is about to change. Your master has been out of town all week on business, so you have been teaching class in his place. As the day comes to an end you say your goodbyes to all your fellow students as they leave and you lock up for the evening. You begin walking home, you own a car but you find it better for the enviornment and your physical fitness that you walk. As you are walking you look up at the stars, pondering all of life's great mysteries as you normally do to pass the time when suddenly you hear a loud thundering sound right in front of you. You drop your tote bag full of your martial arts equipment taking a defensive stance, ready to face whatever it is that's in front of you. As you take a closer look however it seems like some sort of greenish swirling portal. As you look closer and closer it begins to pull you in, you however maintain a strong stance remembering your training, but the suction is too strong and eventually you are overwhelmed and are swallowed by the portal along with your tote bag removing any evidence that you had been there and just as you are swallowed up the portal dissappears. The question at this point is, do you merely get hurled into the Sonic Universe, or does something else happen to you along the way?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You get there without any further problems

2. You are transformed

*Noteb*
3. You shrink

*Noteb*
4. Everyone else is giant

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raging Demon (UN: kkduser100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raging Demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817921-Into-the-Sonic-Universe/cid/1206407-Martial-Artist