*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The last day of your old life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1822014-A-New-Life-a-transformation-story/cid/1214130-The-last-day-of-your-old-life
by K9-wuv
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1822014
You now enter a new life as someone or something different... What are you?
Chapter #1

The last day of your old life

    by: K9-wuv
The winter wind caresses your skin as you slowly walk down the gray dimly lit street in the evening. You look at your life from when it was happy and joyful and miss those days with your mom and dad. "*sigh* Why-, grr, how did things go like this for me... I never did anything bad did I?" You keep walking down your town staring at your evicted notice paper. "Great... Yesterday I lost my job, and now I'm homeless..." As you walk more into town, your eyes turn to focus on another missing person poster. "Not another one, this is the fifth one this week! I can't help feeling that, that 'Dr.' is the one to blame for these disappearances, but if this day gets any worse, he's the only guy I can turn to." As the day unfolds, you find that today is the last day you can stay in your apartment and that you only have enough money for one last meal.This puts you in the perspective that the doc is your only choice. Later, the sky gets pretty dark and you know that right now is your last chance to get something to eat before you go to the 'Dr.'s office'. You choose to eat at someplace special, and after eating, you make your way to Lander st. and find the ally where the 'Dr.' would be. "Now you might feel a little tingling in your stomach, but that's completely normal, have a nice life!" "Thank you doctor, have a good day." Soon you and the doc meet each other eye to eye. He's a little overweight and has a half buttoned up lab coat. His pants are a dark gray and has bandages on his face all the way up to cover his mouth. "So, you come for medicine as well?" He starts, beginning to really look and see who the next costumer is. "Yes sir" You reply, sure as you'll ever be. "B- but you- you're so young! You have your whole life ahead of you!" He says, noticing your only like 16 to 17 years old. "Yeah, that's why I''m taking this shot..." "Well, alright then, and remember what I said to the customer before." "Yeah, I got it..." you said, almost annoyed. As you finally get home, the tingling feeling that the doctor was talking about starts invading your stomach. "Ok, he said that this was ...*yawn* normal, but was drowsiness another normal symptom? Oh well, maybe I'm really just tired." And with that, you go to bed. While you sleep you are unaware of the changes happening to you. You are reduced to nothing more then a light which is actually your soul and is now entering an unborn being!!
What you, and even the Dr. didn't know was that the chemical somehow makes you start a new life all over again from the day of being born, and it could be anything!
Now you see a light in the tunnel and you can't remember what happened before now! Whats gonna happen?

Let's start!

(Note that this story stars when you are reborn, shows about the many choices you make, so shake it up! There can also be crazy adventures with transformations and gender benders... Also, the point is that sooner or later, you remember a little of your past life and feel like you need it back! In the end, they remember everything and get the choice to turn back or stay the person or animal they are forever!)

You have the following choice:

1. Now for the choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K9-wuv (UN: k9-wuv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K9-wuv has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1822014-A-New-Life-a-transformation-story/cid/1214130-The-last-day-of-your-old-life