*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913557-A-Wolfs-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K9-wuv
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1913557
A different kind of wolf transformation story.

A different kind of wolf transformation story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A young girl finds out that her family was royal... but with a twist!

Relying on the power of faith from an ancient tribe, her family was able to take shape of human form, but what happens when the faith runs out?

It's a slow transformation story and the young girl can change back and forth at times, but in the end you choose if she lives the rest of her life as the alpha or a normal female.

Be creative and try not to have a lot of one sentence chapters
Sex is allowed, but don't be too intense.
I'll delete if I feel it doesn't stick, but I'll be tolerant.
Also, you are free to change the POV of course!

Alpha pair
Dalyn (mother) <Pronounced Day- lin>
Lexer (father)
Reyun (you/main character)
Friend since elementary: Mickie (friend - 17 nicknamed mik)
Beta pair:
Kirav (Male, good friend of father during packship)
Skaw (female, good friends with mother during the packship)

(They have a child around your age. It could be your friend Mickie, but it's up to you)

The ancient tribe is called the Kei kai

You are free to name the rest of the cast.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913557-A-Wolfs-beginning