*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Switch places with Lydia
  2. A night at the theatre
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823934-Show-Time-Body-Swap-Please-Add/cid/1218388-Switch-places-with-Lydia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Occult · #1823934
One of the dancers in the big show has gone missing, You have to take her place.
This choice: Switch places with Lydia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Switch places with Lydia

    by: Horatio Alp
"Fine" Sam says. "What do I need to do?"
Sara passes you a drink.
"Just drink this."
Sam drinks it all in one go, it tastes like fat mixed with orange juice, it was awful but he knew it was to help his friends so he took it. As a uni student he'd drunk much worse. And suddenly… nothing happened. You just sat there.
"When does this start?" you ask instantly covering your mouth. It wasn't your usual tenor voice that came out, instead it was Lydia's sweet soft voice with a slight lisp. Suddenly your mouth felt different! The teeth had changed, Lydia's teeth were larger than yours. You looked down to see two breasts perking up beneath your t-shirt and felt long hair fall down your back. Suddenly you yelp as a sharp pain hits you in the groinal area, as your new lady bits took form. The pain was too much and you blacked out for a moment.

When you awoke you were lying on the floor in Lydia Shaw's body. Anna and Sara looking over you.

"Time to get get you read for the show" Anna said.

What first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hair and Make up

2. Wardrobe

*Noteb*
3. Speak to Lydia who is now in your body?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Horatio Alp (UN: gregmss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horatio Alp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823934-Show-Time-Body-Swap-Please-Add/cid/1218388-Switch-places-with-Lydia