*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A night at the theatre
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823934-Show-Time-Body-Swap-Please-Add/cid/1218375-A-night-at-the-theatre
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Occult · #1823934
One of the dancers in the big show has gone missing, You have to take her place.
Chapter #1

A night at the theatre

    by: Horatio Alp
Sam was walking to the university's performance space, known to most as the Art Spot. He hadn't been there in quite a while but was glad to be going back. It was the night of the big Show Choir show where they were showcasing numbers from the musical High Fidelity. Tonight was a big deal to a lot of Sam's friends who were in the show choir so he was very happy when musical director, Anna called him and said that they needed his help. He arrived backstage, waved to a few of his friends before finally spotting Anna. She was beautiful, all made up for the evenings performance, but her and Sam had a troubled history that he'd rather not remember.

"Hey Anna, what's up?"
"Oh thank god you're here Sam! Something dreadful has happened!"

Anna rushed over to Sam and grabbed his arm, dragging him to a back room. In the room sat Sara, Sam wasn't too fond of Sara, she'd always freaked him out a tad.

"Lydia is ill Sam" Anna said bluntly.
"Ok?" Sam replied, a little confused by what was going on.
"She's the star of tonight's show and we need someone to fill in for her and your the only person who isn't already in the show who is covered by our insurance! We need your help."

Sam was taken aback by this, he'd left show choir the previous week as the work seemed to much for him. He looked at Sara who just nodded at him as if to agree with Anna.

"But Lydia is a girl! I can't sing soprano."
"No, but someone using Lydia's body can." Sara said looking at Sam intensely. "I have acquired a small amount of magical talent in my time Sam, I have the power to swap your body with Lydia's."
"Don't be ridiculous, is this why you called me back here? Get a life you two."
You begin to leave whilst Sara quickly mutters something under her breath and yells "WAIT!" Anna then hands you a mirror. "Take a look." You look in the mirror and see Lydia's face staring back at you! You throw the mirror in Shock but Anna catches it.
"What have you done?!" you cry reaching for your face.
"Nothing… yet, that was a small taster of what my power can do." Sara said.
"Come on Sam! You know all the dances, all the songs. It's just for one night please help us." Anna pleaded.

You sat still for a moment. What should you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Switch places with Lydia

2. Refuse

*Noteb*
3. Suggest that Lydia perform in your body whilst you stay home sick in hers.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Horatio Alp (UN: gregmss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Horatio Alp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823934-Show-Time-Body-Swap-Please-Add/cid/1218375-A-night-at-the-theatre