*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Summer of Ryan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823995-Weight-Trouble/cid/1218518-The-Summer-of-Ryan
by tyrak
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1823995
Ryan resolves to get strong for Senior year, but a misreading causes trouble...
Chapter #1

The Summer of Ryan

    by: tyrak
Ryan Alexander was in the familiar position of being stuffed into a garbage can.

"Look, he can still fit in it!" said Miles, their leader. The school had purchased cans with smaller openings, but Ryan was still as thin as a rail.

"Oh, leave him alone" said Gretchen, Miles' girlfriend, and long-time crush of Ryan.

"Yeah, whatever" said Miles as he left.

Ryan desperatley hoped Gretchen couldn't see the erection he gotten when she reached in and pulled him out.

"Jeez, Ryan, you got to stand up for yourself"

For the first eight years of their lives, Gretchen and Ryan had been friends. They never officially 'stopped' but when Gretchen was judged 'hottest girl ever,' she went out more, while Ryan stayed home watching TV.

"Yeah, sure" he stammered out.

"Take care this summer" she called out as she went to catch up with her friends.

--

Instead of going right home, Ryan had gone to the pharmacy.

"Hey" he asked a employee, "which of these powders will bulk me up the fastest?"

The employee, on his first day, struggled to remember his training. He looked at the backs of a couple.

"Uh, I think this one does the most" he finally said.

"Great, I'll take it!"

I'll show Miles, and all of them. Gretchen would finally notice him in August...

Unknown to Ryan, the powder was for those looking to gain muscle, but a compound created to help Aneroxic girls gain and maintain weight!

You have the following choices:

1. The next day

*Noteb*
2. The next week

3. The next month

4. First day of school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tyrak (UN: tyrakk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tyrak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823995-Weight-Trouble/cid/1218518-The-Summer-of-Ryan