*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824356-Battle-to-be-the-Biggest/cid/1219522-Prelude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1824356
A pair or group of guys compete to see who'll come out on top as the biggest amongst them.
Chapter #1

Prelude

    by: citywalker
Choose your guys from the groups below, or pick the last option for an opportunity to create your own group!

1) Jordan (16), Jesse (13), and Jacob (11) are three normal brothers in present-day America who share a room. They get along well with each other, though some tensions do lie hidden beneath the surface. They bring home a “souvenir” from vacation (a small, rare Incan idol they found on the ground while touring Machu Picchu) that ends up having some interesting effects on them all.

2) Zerikai and Caylor are two teenagers from two different species who live on a newly constructed space station. The two boys have fallen for each other despite the fact that the planets each of them are from have only recently signed a truce ending forty years of war and are still very distrustful of each other. Thus, they have to keep their relationship hidden from everyone, a task that’s as thrilling as it is frustrating. While exploring the station, they discover a new technology that could have some, ahem, “BIG” results.

3) Marcus has been the starting center for his high school's basketball team since his freshman year, and he’s been damn good; after all, he's 6’11”, the tallest boy in the state. Now, though, as a senior trying to impress all the college scouts coming to see him play, he’s being challeneged for his starting spot by, of all things, a new freshman boy, Li, who has just arrived from China, and is already turning heads, especially since he’s seven feet tall (and still growing)! When Marcus finds out the rare herbal supplement that’s behind Li's growth, however, the race is on to see which basketball star will come out on top!

4) Eli, Calvin, Vincent, and Alec have just started their first year at Molward Academy, a small private college that focuses on the development of magical skills, something that is not entirely unique amongst colleges of their world (though hardly commonplace). The four guys are roommates, and have found living away from home for the first time with three other guys to be both challenging and rewarding. But when one of the boys finds a book of rare spells in the library and brings it back to the room, one section in particular ignites both their curiosity and their competitiveness.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824356-Battle-to-be-the-Biggest/cid/1219522-Prelude