*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825945-The-Mastermind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1825945
Frankie has some impossible dreams, all change when he can control mind & body of others..

Frankie has some impossible dreams, all change when he can control mind & body of others..

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Frankie is a normal guy, about 17 years old, in a normal life except he has some strange tastes in fact of women and some dreams that he cannot realize due to the real life.
One day one event will change his life and all the world rules.
He was going to meet with some friends in a local pub, the weather was terrible, rainy and windy with some thunder enlightening the sky, frankie was running down the road when he got caught from the thunder.

When he was awake he found out that he could control minds, bodies and souls of the people around him.
_____________________________

Ok, now some rules.

The main character is Frankie and he cannot die, all the others (Parents, friends...) yes
Leave always at least two choices in order to not force to follow only one diretcion

-No Yaoi (either love or sex)
-No Male weight gain
- Slob is acceppted but not too much (I'm not a huge fan of it)

Is accepted :
- weight gain (even magical/ fantastical)
-vore
-any other crazy idea (Remember, is still 13+)

Anyway I'll check on a daily basis (Hopefully) and i'll edit or delete any post if is against rules or if is too much short.

Thanks and enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825945-The-Mastermind