*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825945-The-Mastermind/cid/1223068-The-awakening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1825945
Frankie has some impossible dreams, all change when he can control mind & body of others..
Chapter #1

The awakening

    by: Heinrich
Last thing Frankie could remember was the street for the pub, the rain and than he saw first a blinding light and then darkness.
He looked around and noticed he was in a comfy bed in one of the hospital room, he tried to speak but he couldn't.
Frankie didn't have the strenght to speak yet.

In that moment a nurse get inside the room, a tall girl in her mid twenties with long black hair, she entered the room, checked a few things and the turn around to exit, but Frankie didn't want to, he tried to speak, with all his might, but no one word escaped his lips.
He tought "Please, don't get out" and strangely enough the girl stopped as if she had received an order.

"Thank goodness, she stopped...but...why she's stopped moving at all? could it be..." the he tried again, he focused on the girl and thought "come to me and give me a kiss"

As incredibly as it was, the nurse, with a smile on her face, went near his bed and gave him a kiss, then as nothing was happened she started to exit the room again.

He didn't want to stay alone in the room and he wanted to see if, as it seemed, he had some kind of mind control , but could he really force that girl to stay?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:
  • Davy  
    2 story chapters  

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heinrich (UN: herrheinrich at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heinrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825945-The-Mastermind/cid/1223068-The-awakening