*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Las Vegas
  2. An experiment gone wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1230148-Las-Vegas
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1826134
Because of a malfunctioning experiment, Lauren is teleporting uncontrollably... naked.
This choice: Las Vegas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Las Vegas

    by: Tony C
A second ago, Lauren was in her basement. Now she was somewhere with hotels and casinos all around her. She immediately knew she was in Las Vegas. Then she realized she was naked, and she had no idea how she got that way. She screamed. People had already noticed her, but the scream only brought more attention.

“Whoa!,” said one guy.

“She must suck at strip poker,” said another guy.

Lauren ran off to hide, down the Las Vegas Strip, which was ironic considering her situation. She wondered how she ended up in Vegas, what happened to her father, and at the moment, what happened to her clothes! Maybe they were destroyed in the explosion, but then how was she still alive? She thought about all of that to distract her from the fact that she was currently running past numerous people, not looking anyone in the eye. She turned right at a corner to get out of the more open area.

Lauren soon found herself…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. …in the alley of a strip club

2. …in the parking lot of a motel

*Noteb*
3. …in a church

4. …teleported into a hotel/casino

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1230148-Las-Vegas