*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rude Awakening
  2. Getting Some Sleep
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1224053-Rude-Awakening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1826427
You are Allen who is a few inches tall and at constant war with his normal sized sister
This choice: Christine starting the daily battle!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rude Awakening

    by: someone
"Oooooh little broooother" You heard a familiar voice up above. "Aw crap" you thought afraid to open your eyes. Christine waits patiently shaking her big round butt over your bed. One cheek was enough to cover the whole thing! You open one eye slowly to see what she was up to hoping she doesn't notice. She smiles and sings "Get up! Get up! Get up!" Bouncing her ass up and down smashing you again and again. She stayed sitting on you and turned on you TV. She had a bowl of cereal on her lap which she enjoyed slowly. You heard the theme of your favorite show start up. "Damn she's good" you mumble. "Whats that?" she says as she grinds her butt and rocks back and fourth mashing you more and more. Despite getting squished just about every day you never built any tolerance to the pain. Every crush was just as painful for worse... You HATE it so much...

She soon finishes her cereal and stands up. You and your bed are plastered to her tight cotton shorts! She wiggles her butt a bit and your bed soon regains its shape and plops down to the floor. She then reaches back and peels you off like a sticker. She gives you a good morning kiss and lets you float down to the floor like a piece of paper. She walks out of your room giggling leaving you to recover. Soon you unflatten and shake off the pain. "And so it begins"...

You have the following choices:

1. She gets you again!

*Noteb*
2. Your attack goes perfectly!

3. You get interrupted

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1224053-Rude-Awakening