*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Allen Strikes First!
  2. Getting Some Sleep
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1228039-Allen-Strikes-First
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1826427
You are Allen who is a few inches tall and at constant war with his normal sized sister
This choice: You prepare to start the battle!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Allen Strikes First!

    by: Unknown
You wake up to your comfortable foam bed. Finnally your able to sleep in peace and enjoy the night. Usually Christine gives you a rude awakening or your stuck in a place you don't want to be near! Being trapped in her ass all night or stomped on awake wasn't pleasent. You jump out of bed and start to stretch your muscles. You still feel sore from the long day you had yesterday. With any luck you can have another good morning and mabye things will play out differently through out the day. You look towards the window and see barley any sunlight. It must still be early which means your sister should be asleep for another hour! You smirk to yourself and first need your supplies. You run over to your sisters desk. On top was a Jewlery box christone gave to you to hold valuables. You decided to stash away anything that could mess with Christine. Your mom had placed nails with strings attached in a lot of the areas around the house. The point of this was so you can climb the string to any high areas on your own. You run to the leg of the desk and grip the string and pull yourself to the top. This really helped form good muscle strength but sadly a strong two inch man isn't enough to beat your godess sized sister! Once on top you gather your equipment and are ready for your master plan. You had a skinny black marker, a couple of pebbles (which were pretty big to you) and a feather! You had an idea of how to get back at Christine. You dropped the gear into a dirty pile of laundry. Then followed afterwards.You land into a pair of christines panties and they reek of farts and piss! The design looked familiar and a flash back came to your mind. You remmembered Christine being asleep on the couch with her hand out on the ground. You had Carrie get you a bowl of warm water as you retrieved your feather. You placed her hand into the water as in a flash she pee'd her underwear! You laughed mockingly as she remained asleep and wet from her own piss! To make matters worse you tickled her face and a wet hand came down smacking her awake! You were so busy laughing, that while enraged she grabbed you and threw you into the back of her now wet panties. You begged for mercy as she dropped you in. You touch the wet fabric as the smell started to fill your nostrils. She let go and the elastic snaps shut. Her booty was too big to be contained in the panties so the wet cloth kept you pinned on her asscheek. She stood like that for two hours just to torture you. During the second hour is when she had the toxic fumes to unleash on you. Soon the only thing you smelt was christines flatulence as your body gripped her gigantic wet bum. The memory made you shutter as you now had motivation and now some hesitation for your plan. Regardless this is your chance to strike so you shall. You move away from the pile and race to the bed. You bring you equipment up one at a time and now can finnally get to work!
First the message, you grab the marker and run over to christines sleeping body. Time was on your side so caution was necessary around christines huge frame. You are at her feet and gently start to write on them. You didn't know what to say but wanted to mock her. You wrote "Allen wins!" on the sole of her feet. She started to move in bed andas she did the covers came of her body esposing more parts. You had to work fast. You managed to cover her thighs and ankles with "Allen was here" before her leg crushed you flat. Christine was I'm dream land as you still had work to do. You manage to crawl out from under her huge thigh and noticed her large rear was showing. Too much time has been spent under this ass so you wanted somthing quick. You drew a pair of eyes on each cheek and a mouth. By the time your message was dine her whole body contained graffiti! Faces, expressions, saying and drawings. She as your notebook. And only tiwice were you crushed. Her left thigh and right breast. Next was the pain. You took the pebbles and wanted them under her back so as she moves in bed she's sleeping on rocks! Not something extreme like she does but what more can you do? If you throw them at her you won't get far. Last was the trigger. You noticed christines expressions change from peaceful to unpleasent. Thanks to the rocks hurting her as she sleeps. The feather would cause her to burst awake. But do you take that risk? Leave her to wake up and freak on her own or tickle her awake now?mabye you should hide? Decisions decisions....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1228039-Allen-Strikes-First