*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1242268-Now-your-all-gonna-massage-my-cock
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1827844
What happens to you when you are sold to young boys
This choice: Now your all gonna massage my cock.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Now your all gonna massage my cock.

    by: Tex
The boy said "Now massage my cock!" He leaned back on his sticky bed, with his cock erect.

You thought "Well, a teen has his needs, I guess... especially a teen who is new to jerking off." You looked at the other tinies, they were all in the same boat.

"Too long!" The boy grabbed a tiny person, and brought him to the cock head. He paid no heed to the frantic struggles, but just said "kiss it!"

The tiny didn't want to, as his struggles showed. "No!!"

"It's not going to bite."

The tiny said "NO!!"

The teen picked up the tiny, turned him around, and descended him once more to his cock. A slurping sound was made, and the tiny's feet vanished into the cock. The teen started laughing.

"Oh my god! What's happening!?"

"You're going to massage it... from the inside!!"

Now just the tiny's head is visible. "NOO!!!" The tiny's all in now.

The teen squirmed from the pleasure he was receiving. Once he regained his composure, he said "While he's wasting away for my pleasure, the rest of you can massage my ball sack from the outside!"

Will they

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. yes

*Noteb*
2. no

*Noteb*
3. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827844-Sold/cid/1242268-Now-your-all-gonna-massage-my-cock