*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828177-One-Piece-Transform-Story/cid/1231182-Luffy-the-Snake-Princess
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1828177
The Straw Hat pirates find a strange object that causes them to experience some changes
This choice: Hancock's clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luffy the Snake Princess

    by: Unknown
Luffy choked in shock at seeing what he was now wearing. His vest now sported long sleeves, ending in frilly, lacy cuffs, and it barely reached the bottom of his chest where it joined with a pink belt, leaving his stomach completely exposed. His shorts, meanwhile, where completely gone and replaced by a very revealing red skirt adorned with the pattern of the Kuja. His usual comfy sandals were now red pumps with an impressive four inch heel, and every time he moved his head the jangling of snake-shaped earrings filled his ears. Finally, a white Marine jacket was draped across his shoulders like a cape.

"Why am I dressed like Hammock!?" shouted a shocked Luffy as he attempted to stand up, quickly grabbing onto a nearby railing as he wobbled in the unfamiliar shoes.

"What the hell is this!?" he heard the familiar deep voice of his swordsman roar. Walk over as best he could in his new feminine footwear, Luffy found he wasn't the only one with a makeover, as Zoro was now wearing...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sanji's clothes.

2. Nami's clothes.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else's clothes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hidden in a Box has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828177-One-Piece-Transform-Story/cid/1231182-Luffy-the-Snake-Princess