*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828266-The-Super-Swapper/cid/1228688-A-Discovery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1828266
Follow Mark Stevens as he uses a strange device to swap with others
Chapter #1

A Discovery

    by: Some Random Person
It was a peaceful day as Mark made his way home from school. As he did, he decided to cut through the forest for a shortcut.

It was then that he noticed a box that seemed to be lying in the middle of the forest. His curiosity piqued, he decided to check it out, and walked over to it. Opening it, he saw that inside the box was three hi-tech looking armbands. Next to them was a piece of paper, and he picked it up and read it.

"The Super Swaper. It can swap things between the user and another! Just select your choices and aim it at your target and activate it, and then you'll swap whatever you selected with the target!" it said.

"What the? Is this thing for real?" Mark questioned. It sounded completely ridiculous. But then again, it sounded so interesting that he just had to try it out. He then put on one of the so-called Super Swapper and put the other two in his pockets. He then thought about where to try it out.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some Random Person (UN: strangeperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828266-The-Super-Swapper/cid/1228688-A-Discovery